Summer Scholarships For A Study Trip In Turkey
• The Ministry of Culture and Tourism of the Republic of Turkey will offer short summer scholarships for a study trip for successful and motivated graduate students (MA, MPhil, PhD, etc.) interested in Ottoman and Turkish studies.
• The aim of the project is to provide wide-ranging first hand information on Turkey, its culture, history and politics; and to promote social and academic exchanges among the participants and their Turkish counterparts.
• Applicants to the study trip must be graduate students in Turcology, History, Political Science, International Relations, Sociology, Journalism, Law or Public Administration.
• This year’s scholarship programme is open to students from the following countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Republic of Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, USA.
• All travel and accommodation expenses of the study trip will be covered by the Turkish Ministry of Culture and Tourism.
• The programme will include 30 participants.
• The programme, excursions and discussions will be in English.
• Participants of the study trip will be required to arrive in Turkey on 17 August 2015 and fully participate in the programme that ends on 25 August 2015.
• Following the visit, participants will be requested to provide an evaluation paper by 20 September 2015 on the programme and their perception of Turkey.
• Applications will be made to the Turkish Embassy in Wellington to the following address: email@example.com
15 Murphy Street, Thorndon, Wellington 6011
• Applicants will be requested to provide a CV, motivation letter in English and transcripts.
• The deadline for applications is 5 July 2015.
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 12:30 / 14:00 - 17:00
09.00-12.30 - 14.00-17.00
|1/1/2018||1/2/2018||New Year's Day|
|1/22/2018||1/22/2018||Wellington Anniversary Day|
|6/15/2018||6/15/2018||First day of Feast of Ramadhan|
|8/21/2018||8/21/2018||First day of Feast of Sacrifice|
+ 90 312 292 29 29